Sunday, January 12, 2014

(Review) Stuff I Swear By: Body Cream

This is not an advertorial

I'm sure everyone has a few things (or many things!) that they use regularly and can't do without. It could be your signature perfume, a favourite soap, or even a shampoo you've used since you were a baby.

Same here, kittens. But being a cent-savvy shopper, I usually turn to drug stores for my toiletries.

So over the next few days, I will be sharing Stuff I Swear By and why I can't do without these products.
NIVEA Creme

I first used NIVEA Body Lotion during my pre-U days. A lot of my roommates used it, recommended it and I absolutely love the scent!

But I have dry hands and soles, and after a few years of trying other brands of body lotion, I finally upgraded to its heavy duty cousin: the NIVEA Creme.

The word "cream" might be scary to some because you know it's thicker than a lotion. Would it clog your pores? Would it be sticky? Results may vary as it is up to each individual's skin type and personal preferences.

For me, I've used this creme for years, and I honestly cannot think of why I should stop using it. Not only does it smell fresh (I'm not a fan of strong fruity or floral scents), but it really does a great job at moisturising my hands, especially after I wash them. For some reason, most tap water and hand soap dry out my hands, and it's quite an uncomfortable feeling. Blergh.

I have two big fat tins of NIVEA Creme for my usage at home, and also in the office, where the A/C can be quite drying. If you think that body lotion doesn't quite cut it, then go ahead and give this iconic product a try for a well-moisturised skin.

So there you go: a body cream I absolutely swear by. Stay tuned for my next post in the Stuff I Swear By series! :)




The Geek Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 3