Thursday, January 16, 2014

(Review) Stuff I Swear By: Deodorant Spray

This is not an advertorial

"And so you're back, from outer space!"

Recognise the song? 

No? 

Boo.

Seems pretty random to start a Stuff I Swear By post with a line from a song, I know. Here's a confession: I sometimes have jukebox-on-steroids moments, breaking into a song, one after another, for no reason at all. 

Anyway, let's move on to the next Stuff I Swear By item: my deo spray.



Rexona Women Free Spirit Spray

Ever feel icky whenever you apply a liquid or stick deodorant? What about the souvenir that it almost always leaves behind: a white or yellow stubborn stain on your clothes that will never come off no matter how hard you scrub it? Urgh.

For the past three years or so, I have said goodbye to liquid and stick deodorants ever since I found Rexona Women Free Spirit Spray. Good riddance!

My friend Raz, who introduced it to me after I crashed at her apartment for a gin and tonic session, aptly described it as portable shower. I could see (err feel) why after just one spray. It has a fresh scent (see the theme here, kittens? I am quite obviously addicted to fresh scents) and while it is not overpowering, the invigorating scent stays with you all day long. 

However, while it does not stain your clothes, it does leave a sticky layer on your armpits that you have to scrub off unless you fancy dark underarms. 

If you hate sticky deodorants, then this is the absolute product for you.



ZOMG shooooooooo cute!

That's all for now, kittens. Time to get my pretty ugly sleep. Night!





The Geek Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 3