Friday, January 24, 2014

(Review) Stuff I Swear By: Facial Moisturiser

This is not an advertorial

My face is super oily, perhaps because my daily diet usually includes at least one fried dish (typical Malaysian trait, tsk tsk).

I don't know about you, but for me it's been pretty hard find an affordable moisturiser for oily skin that absorbs easily, and does not feel sticky on your face. 

Which brings me to the next item in the Stuff I Swear By series: my favourite moisturiser.
Follow Me Oil Control + Whitening Mattifying Moisturiser



A few years ago, Mrs Plain Jane and I entered a Follow Me contest online and won a few Follow Me products. One of them is the Oil Control + Whitening Mattifying Moisturiser.

It has a gel-like consistency and absorbs easily. The first time I used it, I remember feeling so relieved that it didn't feel sticky like a lot of oil control moisturisers that I have tried before. As for its whitening properties, my face did get slightly fairer and I had to switch my foundation shade to one shade lighter.

Unfortunately it did nothing to mattify my oily skin. Nada. 

But all is not lost. I did eventually find something that really helped to control my oiliness. Stay tuned for my next Stuff I Swear By series to find out!




The Geek Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad 3